Today even though the urgent care billing business is a lucrative market, it also has a danger of losing a lump sum amount of money if there is even the slightest mistake in the billing and coding process.
In fact there are a few common urgent care billing mistakes –
Error in data entry- the most common error in the urgent care billing process is errors in the front end process which lead to an increase in bad debt, lost revenue, and more patient accounts that end up in collections. In fact, failing to document items in the right sections can result in accidental under-coding and claims rejection as well.
Unaware of billing regulation- being unaware of recent industry mandates often leads to rejection of claims and hence delays in reimbursement. This is why it is important to understand every payer has unique credentialing requirements and henceforth. However, with Sunknowledge Services Inc you no longer have to worry anymore.
Sunknowledge Services Inc: the ideal urgent care billing solution in 2021:
Taking care of your complete pre and post urgent care billing process Sunknowledge Inc. an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company today is not only part of 100 clientele list with excellent industry references but also one of the leading Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management company offering its services across the U.S.
Catering to all complex urgent care billing problems our experts further eliminating all the extra cost helping you save a lot of money while ensuring 80% operational cost reduction as well as 30% reduction in your AR bucket as well.
In fact, our experts are equally proficient in working on different billing software like Brightree, Kareo, Futura, DME works, CPR +, and many more. Maintaining stringent checks and balances, we further reducing your chances of denial while ensuring timely claims submission as well as a 99.9% accuracy rate in all the billing and coding processes.
Moreover, partnering with us additionally helps you with seamless urgent care billing management as we ensure:
- Proper attention is given to every size or source
- Almost a decade of experience in handling claims adjudication for major insurance plans
- Robust reporting according to clients protocol
- Instant increase of collections by 90 % to 30 % within the first month
- Liability insurance coverage of $1 /3 million from Geico / Hiscox for any errors of Omission and Commissions
- Yearly Maintenance of compliance
- Top of line Infrastructure setup to protect against any malicious threat to PHI.
- Dedicated resources with the US phone numbers accessible during all US working days
- Free internal auditors assigned.
- Free Setup of accounts and transition.
- Free IT infrastructure setup (Phone lines, VPN set-up, FTP server, etc.)
- No binding contract
So if you are looking for urgent care billing solution in 2021, we are just a call away from the seamless urgent care billing service that you have always wished for.