For keeping your home protected and comfortable, you should install a temperature controlling device that can cool down or heat up the place. Add on cooling system produces cool air in the summer season and keep you away from the burning heat of the sun and high humidity. During the winter season, it increases the temperature of the air in the room and keeps it comfortable. After placing the whole system in your house you can switch the cold air to hot air or vice versa easily and efficiently. It does not take too much time or effort for switching.
Before experiencing it you should know the full features and specification of add on Cooling system. You have to keep in mind that this system will be configured in your house as a gas ducted system. Here we have mentioned features and specifications of add on cooling system.
Working principle of Add On cooling system
Add on cooling is a system that is included in your house’s existing gas ducted warming procedure. The ducts which you use in the cooling purpose it is also useful for heating purposes. You do not require installing extra ducts to distribute cool air. This system Includes 2 units. These are an indoor cooling coil and with the help of refrigerant, it eliminates the heat from it. When you turn it on the cooling system, indoor cooling absorbs the heat from it and reduce the temperature of the air.
The cool air is then distributed via the system’s duct and fan. Alternatively, the outdoor condensing system delivers the heat which the houses normally absorb. An add-on cooling system is installed during the time of your heating system installation.
The advantages of Add on cooling system
There are some advantages of Add on the cooling system which creates a difference from an air-conditioning system. Works from cool to warm directly: Most traditional air-conditioning systems need approximately 10 minutes for cooling a room. You will observe the variation immediately. Add-on Cooling system is planned to overcome the scorching heat very fast. During the hot summer season, this is the best choice over an air conditioning system.
Here we have mentioned a few characteristics:
- Very quick operation: Most of the air conditioning system has an irritating humming sound while turning it on. The add-on cooling system does not create any sound while starting and during the whole operation it remains silent. You will get to see the difference in it while using it.
- Space-saving and pocket-friendly: As add-on cooling shares the ducts utilized with your heating unit, there is no additional part required. It will not occupy additional space on the floor or ceiling in your home. Additionally, the system’s specifications and features help you to save the cost of energy while cooling the room.
- Easy to access: Ducted system and add-on air conditioning unit have a separate chamber that you can operate with the same remote. So, it is easy to operate and manage.
- Efficient in humid circumstances: Apart from changing the temperature only, you can also use it to eliminate the high humidity of the rooms.
- Zoning condition: The add-on cooling units provide a zoning plan, which means your home can be split into several zones and the airflow will also vary throughout the home. Through Add on Cooling System, you can change the temperature of a particular room instead of the whole house. It will save your energy cost.
These are the features and specification of add on cooling system. You should keep in mind the maintenance policy of the system before using.