Lean can be termed as a business methodology that is all about the creation of value. It promotes the flow of value towards the customers through some guiding principles:
- Continuous Improvement in the product quality
- Respect for the Customers
In past years, it was an effective approach for the manufacturing process in industries, but now it works to make small incremental changes in manufacturing processes to improve the efficiency and quality of the product with quality customer service. It is not a quick-easy process but a long-term methodology for the continuous improvement in the company’s revenue and customer service. This process includes everything that can enhance the efficiency level of industry by producing quality products and the best delivery services to the customers. While those factors or things which are not a part of the value creation for the company tend to be considered as waste material.
The major goal of Lean Service Management is to create such manufacturing processes that help to improve your business value by getting the most out of each resource. People who believe in lean management services consider their customers as the most respected investors and strive to deliver quality services to them. Their goal is to maximize the profits by enhancing the quality of products and processes and minimize the waste material in an industrial manufacturing process.
This business methodology involves a strict examination of the manufacturing process with the additional perspectives of different leaders of the company who are mapping the various processes. Primarily, you must create a well-structured plan or strategy that can bring out improvement in efficiency and the core value of your organization.
These are the major key principles which are involved in Lean Service Management, and the main focus of each is to meet customer needs and enhance the level of customer satisfaction.
- To generate and specify Customer value.
- Identify the value processes that are required to deliver quality products and services.
- Make value flow chart so that all the processes can move smoothly.
- Start the manufacturing process when the customer asks you so that they can get their product on time.
- You can easily pursue perfection in your industry by the continuous removal of waste.
The lean management approach is continuously adding multiple benefits to your organization to create a specific value in the eyes of consumers.
- Increased Productivity Level
- Smooth Operations
- Effective Flexibility and Responsiveness
- Eliminates Defects
- Improved product quality
- Improved Staff Morale
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Safe Working Environment
- Good Customer-Interactions