Welcome to affordable home printing with Canon Pixma MG2520. It is an all-in-one colour inkjet printer which can scan and copy your documents with quality and speed. An uncomplicated printer for your printing needs, the Canon MG2520 makes it simple to print your pages with XL ink cartridges which need to be replaced less often. All in all, Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup sets you up for an affordable home printing supported by both the operating systems – Windows and Mac. An All-in-One Inkjet printer, scanner & copier, Pixma MG2520 printer has no screen allowing only a few buttons to help you connect the printer to your WiFi network.
How do I setup my Canon Pixma MG2520 printer?
There are different ways to connect Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to your router and computer via WiFi and USB. Canon Pixma MG2520 works both with Windows and Mac OS for which only a direct USB connection can be utilized. Here we go through certain quick and easy step-by-step instructions for Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup which includes the printer unboxing and configuration guidance.
- In the initial stage the setup consists of unboxing the MG2520 printer, configuring the preferences, and installation of the ink cartridges in the printer.
- First of all, you need to check the seal of the MG2520 printer and in case it is not sealed properly, you need to return it to the manufacturer immediately.
- Otherwise, unpack the printer from its box and put it on a steady flat surface for further operations of connections, set up and installation.
- Then, you need to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to the power source by utilizing its power cord and selecting a functional wall socket to plug it in. Next, turn on the MG2520 printer by pressing the electric power button to start with the Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup process.
- This brings up choice of preferences for country, language, date & time for you to select. Configure them in the best possible manner and save the settings.
- Now, pull the ink cartridge access door and then wait for sometimes until the slot meant for carriage moves to one end. Thereafter, unwrap the new Canon Pixma MG2520 cartridges and position them in their respective slots.
- Now, once you have finished with the above setup, you need to print a test page with the printer to see if it is working properly.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Driver Download
- Printer drivers are those necessary components of your printer setup that connects your printer to the computer.
- For them to control the working of your printer, you need to download them and install them on your system. This assigns print tasks from your device to the Canon Pixma MG2520 Driver.
- Your printer driver can either be downloaded from the web or it can be installed using your printer CD. Put the CD in the drive, and the file will be automatically recognized by the computer for going ahead with Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup.
- To begin installation of the printer driver, click on Yes. Then, grant the needed permissions as they prompt you to do so on the screen.
- If you are downloading the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer driver from the net, open your Internet browser and type the printer search query in the search bar.
- Then, you can go to any one of the trusted sites and download the printer driver accordingly by specifying the OS version installed on your computer.
- Once the download gets over, go to the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer driver download location on your computer and double click on the file to install it.
Setting Up Canon Pixma MG2520 With USB Cable
- First of all, you need to right-click the downloaded .exe printer driver file for the Canon Pixma MG2520 driver installation process.
- To connect your printer and computer for Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup, you will require a USB cable for Canon Pixma MG2520 printer.
- Install the necessary printer drivers on your computer before making the connection.
- Now, link the cable to your printer and to the USB port of your computer.
- Next, go to start, and open the control panel. Choose the Devices option; Then select Printers below that.
- Choose your printer from the list given and wait till the linking is complete.
- Now, you can assign a print task to check the connectivity. In case of doubt, you may contact our Canon printer experts to get the step-by-step guidance for your Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup as well as for any related support.
Detailed Steps to Download Printer Driver By Launching http //ij.start.canon setup
Canon is a major player in the printing sector and a prominent manufacturer of other technological items. Furthermore, their printers are now a significant part of many lives, both personally and professionally. You can get everything you want from compact to regular and digital scanners to industrial printers. Moreover, the print quality is excellent, and the pages are printed quickly. Also, whether a new or old Canon printer requires a setup to function correctly, in addition to a printer, you would need the most updated Canon Printer software or the Canon Printer drivers. Thus, make sure you download the right and the latest one.
The Canon Printer setup is a facile task. Furthermore, even if you are not tech-savvy, you can get your way around it. However, there are chances when users are unable to find a reliable source to download the software. They can opt to ij.start.cannon. The ij.start.cannon has both Canon Printer Drivers and Canon Printer software required to set up the device wireless and with wired devices. Now, the following procedure will take you through the process for the Canon printer setup and installation
Guide to Download Canon Printer Drivers and Software
1. On your desktop or laptop, launch a browser
2. Visit http //ij.start.canon setup
3. Click the “Set Up” option to continue
4. Opt for the correct Canon inkjet printer model
5. Download Drivers for Canon Printers
6. Install the Software and Drivers you Downloaded
After downloading the Canon Printer Drivers, click “Run” to begin installing. Then, to complete the ij setup installation, follow the on-screen prompts.