Most people are familiar with the traditional vanity sizing for bathroom vanity units, which is usually around 60 inches. However, there is a new trend in vanity sizing that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and that is the 1200mm vanity. So what are 1200mm vanities and why are they so popular?
A 1200mm vanity is a large, freestanding cabinet that is usually used in the bathroom. It can be used to store toiletries, towels, and other bathroom supplies. It is a popular size for a bathroom vanity. They are large enough to provide storage for all of your toiletries, but not so large that they take up too much space in the bathroom. They are also a popular choice because they are affordable and come in a variety of styles.
Factors to consider before buying 1200mm vanity units
When it comes to vanities, there are a few different sizes that are available. For example, you can find vanities that are 600mm, 800mm, or 1200mm in size. When it comes to the 1200mm vanities, there are a few things that you should consider before buying one.
The first thing that you should consider is the amount of space that you have available in your bathroom. If you have a lot of space, then a 1200mm vanity might be a good option for you. However, if you have a smaller bathroom, then you might want to consider a smaller vanity.
Another thing that you should consider is the style of your bathroom. If you have a modern bathroom, then a modern vanity might be a good option for you. However, if you have a more traditional bathroom, then a traditional vanity might be a better option for you.
Finally, you should consider the cost of the vanity before making your final decision. Vanities can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more. Make sure that you choose a vanity that fits within your budget.
1200mm Vanity Installation
Installing a 1200mm vanity in your bathroom can be a daunting task. But with the right tools and some patience, it can be done relatively easily.
- The first step is to remove the old vanity and sink. If you’re lucky, the sink will simply unscrew from the countertop. If not, you may have to cut it out with a hacksaw.
- Once the old vanity is removed, clean up any debris or mess that was left behind.
- Now it’s time to install the new vanity. Begin by measuring the width and height of the hole where the old vanity was located.
- Next, measure the width and height of the new vanity. Make sure that both measurements are equal or slightly larger than those of the hole in the wall.
- If they are not, you may have to adjust the size of the hole.
- Once you have determined the correct size for the hole, use a drill to make pilot holes in each corner.
- Then use a jigsaw to cut out the hole. Be very careful when cutting not to damage any pipes or wires that may be behind the wall.
- Once the hole is cut, fit the new vanity into place and screw it in place using the provided screws.
There are many different types of countertops that can be used with a kitchen island. Some of the more popular types of countertops include granite, quartz, and marble. However, there are many other types of countertops that can be used as well. It is important to choose a type of countertop that will match the style of the kitchen island and the rest of the kitchen.
Top features of 1200mm vanities & care for them properly
Some of the other features that may come with a 1200mm vanity include a basin, taps, and a cabinet. There are a few key features that make 1200mm vanities & 1500mm bathroom vanity units so popular.
- 1200mm vanities are a great size for larger bathrooms or powder rooms. They provide ample counter space and storage, and can make a room feel more spacious.
- Comes in a variety of styles and finishes, so you can find one that fits your bathroom’s aesthetic.
- Oftenly made from quality materials, such as solid wood or marble, which means they will last for years with proper care.
- Many vanities of 1200mm come with a sink and countertop included, which saves you time and money on installation.
- Like all vanity cabinets, 1200mm vanities should be cleaned regularly with a mild detergent and water to keep them looking their best.
To care for your 1200mm vanity properly over time, you should first ensure that it is kept clean and dry. You can do this by wiping it down with a damp cloth every few weeks. It’s also important to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives when cleaning it, as these can damage the surface. It is important to care for your vanity properly over time by cleaning it regularly and avoiding contact with harsh chemicals or liquids.